Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quirky Murals

Bishan Mural

I've been wanting to post about this for awhile now but somehow I didn't/couldn't snap a photo of it whenever I was there. One random day while waiting for the train at the Bishan station, I happen to see the reflection on the station glass doors, of a wall covered with a colourful mix of illustrations right behind where I was standing. For about almost two months now, I've been wondering who the artist behind those illustrations was. Finally, while browsing through a copy of this week's 8days, I got my answer.

Bishan Murals Illustartion

The quirky murals you now see at the Bishan MRT station is by an illustrator by the name of eeshaun. Eeshaun is not only an illustrator, he's also a lecturer at Republic Poly. His illustration works include collaborations with brands such as Adidas, Nike, hip clubs like Butter Factory, MOS and many more. You can check out more of his art works here or buy his art.

Photos & Text Source: 8Days, eeshaun.com

No comments: