Tuesday, September 22, 2009

After The Long Weekend...

So the long weekend went by in a flash. Wasn't feeling that well plus was busy with some project hence the lack of updates. The speed of fashion week is crazy! Have so many collections to browse through now that it has moved to London. Prepare for a barrage of posts to come very soon.

Lately, I've been thinking of making some changes/adjustments to my blog's layout. Trying to figure out what/how to do so in the meantime. I've had to make some changes to the font sizes due to the updated editor but since I had to do it manually, I only did so for all September posts. Those before that will remain in its original state for now. Also, like I mentioned in an earlier post, I finally figured how to post bigger images which is great for better viewing. One more thing, just a short survey, does anyone use Google Reader? 

No comments: