Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Blacks & Blues

A series of black & blue-centric street styles:

Black & Blue Street Style @ Street Stylista

(Left) Draped pieces are my favourite as usual. (Right) Such a quirky little headpiece don't you think? 

Black & Blue Street Style @ Street Stylista

(Left) For those of you who listens to Mando-pop, you've probably already seen these two-tone leggings on Jolin Tsai in one of her 'Flower Butterfly' album outfits. I think it actually looks better just being photographed than being worn out, like you've only remembered to wear half your pants no? Loving the jacket though. And check out those polka-dotted gloves.
(Right) I remember being alittle obsessed with knee high socks some time back, seeing it as an alternative to leggings/stockings. I don't know if it's just me, but somhow I can't help but feel there's this thinking that wearing knee-high socks=acting cute/young? I'm still loving the socks nonetheless. And I do love how her blue socks matches the shoes.

Black & Blue Street Style @ Street Stylista

(Left) Another look I really like, long cardis over shorts, or basically anything short. (Right) If you know me, I'm sure you know the first thing that drew me to this picture is the huge floppy hat! Obsess! The only thing is I go crazy over these huge floppy hats, touch and try them on in stores and omg over them but don't actually buy them at all simply coz I know I won't really wear them out? At least not here, maybe in Japan where I know people won't stare at me like I'm a freak.

Face Hunter

Loving the pants/leggings. And I'm sure many will go crazy over the shoes. Not me though.

Photos: Face Hunter, Still In Berlin, Style Sightings, Wayne Tippetts Photography

No comments: