Monday, November 23, 2009

Shop Stylista Sneak Peek

Dress Mania Cover @ Street Stylista

This is WAY overdued but better late than never right?=D If you have been following F.A.T, my previous blogshop which I co-owned with a friend of mine, I would like to kindly inform you that the blogshop has now ceased operation. I now have my own little online store where I will be selling brand new & preloved items. Here's a sneak pic(peek) of the first collection which will consists of mainly dresses of all sorts. A huge shout out and thanks to my lovely friends Mimi, Shan & Andrea for helping me out with the shooting of the clothes. The collection will be launched sometime this week so do check back for updates!*  

*(30/11/09)EDIT: Launch of collection is postponed. Do check back for updates soon!=)

No comments: