Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wishlist: Alexander Wang Coco Duffel Bag

Alexander Wang Coco Duffel Bag @ Street Stylista
Alexander Wang Coco Duffel Bag @ Street Stylista

I'm thinking most people would probably be already coveting the latest bags from the Spring 2010 collections that were just shown last month. But I'm so loving this Alexander Wang Coco Duffel Bag from his Fall 2009 collection! I actually saw a poorly done rip-off copy of this bag at a shop in Far East Plaza few weeks back. Seems like the bag is sold out online almost everywhere? Too bad there isn't an AW store here in Singapore (I would love to go touch and see the real deal), I did however read in a magazine that some store at Palais Renaissance stocks some items from the label. Owell, I shall contend myself with looking at the pic of the bag and wish that it will somehow magically land in my room! Hahaha.

Photos: elle.com, nitrolicous

No comments: