Friday, October 8, 2010

Suspenders & Mustard

So fashion week just flew by and I'm not even halfway through viewing the runway images from style.com. I did however watch the live stream of the Burberry Prorsum show which I love. Beautiful clothes, fab music. Pity about the model who fell at the end, it was either the shoes or her walk needs some serious improvement. While I slowly catch up with the shows, here are a couple street style randoms of looks I'm loving.   

Coco Sumner @ Street Stylista

Saw this on Vanessa Jackman, a fab street style site you should totally check out. I didn't know who she was but thought she had a really pretty name, Coco Sumner, and after some googling, found out she's actually the daughter of Sting. Her outfit is so easy and laidback, and I'm totally loving the colourful suspenders.


Another casual and easy to throw together outfit consisting of just basics. This shade of yellow which I call the mustard colour (or is there another name for this colour?) is probably my favourite shade of yellow (see here). Also, I'm finally able to do the bun on top of head look with my current length but have yet to wear it out. Will try it soon.

On a totally unrelated note, am really happy I managed to find something nice to wear to my friend's wedding this weekend. It was such a last minute find. Lucky me. Now, I just need to go style the outfit.

Have a great weekend everyone!=)

2 comments:

VanilahFashion said...

I absolutely love both of these outfits, but especially the second one!
I love it from the hair to the skirt :) and probably the shoes if i could see them haha

Vanilah xx

www.vanilah.blogspot.com

VanilahFashion said...

I absolutely love both of these outfits, but especially the second one!
I love it from the hair to the skirt :) and probably the shoes if i could see them haha

Vanilah xx

www.vanilah.blogspot.com